Thursday, August 21, 2008

Off to shop for high necked shirts...

Soooo...... I've realized the teaching type of shirts I wore back in the States and Kenya just aint cutting it here in Japan. What might be considered 'conservative' while standing upright in front of a mirror suddenly changes its appearance once I hop on and lean over on my mountain bike and zoom around town.

I was riding home from the Sapporo orientation on Tuesday when I noticed a business guy on his bike coming at me from the opposite direction. He had his phone in his hand sideways and was pointing it right at me when I suddenly realized - he was taking a photo or video of me!!!!!! I wondered why and then glanced down and realized my once oh so conservative shirt was draping down exposing my bra!!!! crap. let me know if you see those shots on the internet.

I'm off to go shopping this week for more appropriate work/bike clothes.

1 comment:

Lou said...

Hahaha--looks like you're a celebrity there in more ways than one! Both on the volleyball court & on certain websites...