Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Being spotted all over Sapporo...

Yesterday I met up with one of my Japanese girlfriends after work. We went to Mc Donalds (it's the cheapest place in Sapporo Station to sit, chat and sip a coffee)...

Then two cute high school boys sat next to us. They said Hello..... and started asking me some questions in broken English. I thought they just wanted to practice English... so I went along with it... but when I asked them which school they went to - they told me they were at my school!!!!! whoops... It's hard to recognize students when you have 2,000+ of them!

Man.... I gotta be careful wherever I go in Sapporo. My students are EVERYWHERE!!! (this was about the 10th time a student has come up to me randomly in the city... and that's not including the students who see me and are too shy to say something.) Yikes.... I gotta behave.

No comments: