Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween party #7

OK.... Halloween is tomorrow but I've already celebrated it 7 times.... I think it's lucky number 7 so maybe tomorrow I should just stay in, relax, and watch movies!!!!!

Today I had a Halloween party with my other High School. I teach the 3rd year optional English class so they are loads of fun because they actually CHOOSE and WANT to study English!!! And the Japanese teacher I team teach with is awesome because he has a great sense of humor and lets me go wild in class!

So today we decided to mix things up by throwing a surprise Halloween party!!!!! When the bell rang the Japanese teacher went in the room first and told them I wouldn't be able to make it to class that day...... But then a minute or 2 later I ran in hog wild thru the back door of the class screaming like a pirate- running up and down the rows pretending to kill the students. They were screaming like mad!!! It was priceless!!!! I wish we caught it on tape....

Then at lunch time I ran up and down the hallways like a crazy pirate - popping in each room throughout the entire building screaming HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! then I threw fist fulls of candy up into the air... Some of the students were stunned and froze in silence, others screamed bloody murder and the rest had a good laugh!!!

The teachers told me I am the most "interesting" ALT (Assistant Language Teacher) they have ever had. I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing?!?!?! Hahahaha....

No comments: