Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party!!!!!













Here are some photos from our crazy Halloween party at my High School!!!!!

One of my teachers allowed me to use the entire class period to play bobbing for apples, the dead body part guessing game, mummy wrap toilet paper relay race and more!!!

Then at lunch I opened the party to the entire school. Right as the bell rang I ran up and down the hallways into every class yelling for students to join the Halloween party! 70 kids came along with a bunch of teachers, student teachers and the Vice Principal!!!! The broadcasting club was also there to videotape the party! One student even asked to perform his rap song that he wrote. hahah... Was a huge hilarious success!!! :)















More pictures of the party are at: http://callieinjapan.shutterfly.com/1124





No comments: