Thursday, December 4, 2008

Last Lunch... sniff.......

Sadly today was my last lunch with my senior students.... sniffff......

After this week the 3rd (final) year students will only come to school occasionally in the mornings. They are busy preparing for their University entrance exams!

Every week at my second high school I would eat lunch with the same group of girls... They taught me about Japanese pop culture, boys, and some essential Japanese slang while I taught them about American teens and showed them how delicious it is to eat an apple whole (they still think I'm nuts). On the last day we had a small party with pictures, candy and chocolate!!!

I'll miss em as they head off to University.... sniff....... a few of them will still come to meet with me since they need help with the Uni English Entrance interview!!! yikeeees...


2 comments:

photograbock said...

What's up with that boy in the upper left that practically has his shirt completely undone!?!? And all of that hair?? Would NEVER fly in my hood? What kind of kreachers you be teachin?

Callie Sorensen said...

hahaahha.... amazing creatures!!!!

you mean your boys aren't always 1/2 naked in your classes??? i thought that was normal! hrmm.....