Saturday, April 11, 2009

Graduation party at my house!!!

It was sad saying goodbye to the Senior students at my school. Many of them got accepted to Universities far from Sapporo such as Osaka, Yokohama, Okinawa and even America!!!


So I threw a party at my house to congratulate them on graduating and wish them luck in college!!! I cooked a bunch of food (spaghetti, chili, pita, salad, tuna salad, deviled eggs, chips and salsa, popcorn, chocolate and moooooore) We feasted and chatted!!!





After eating, we played a few hilarious rounds of both charades and pictionary!!! Surprisingly they had never played either game so it was good fun!!! (I had them think of their own topics/people/teachers/places/things and then we put a bunch into a hat to draw from)
















It's sad to think they won't be at school anymore... but this week a whole new bunch of 1st year students came!!!!! They are pretty darn shy, but I'm slowly breaking them out of their shells with my GENKIness!!! whoo hooooooo!!!!!

FAREWELL SAN-NEN-SEIS!!!! and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! xoxo I'll miss you...

1 comment:

mark lawrence said...

I am glad everyone enjoyed this at home graduation bash. I am going to host my graduation party at some local NYC venues. My cousin suggested booking the venue from Eventup.com and found their deals just perfect for my graduation bash.