Sunday, March 20, 2011

Singing the night away...

Nights in Rishikesh... Since Rishikesh is a "holy city," you can't find any alcohol or meat being sold. Supposedly there are a few "secret menus" where one can find the hidden bottle of beer or chicken leg. So what does one do at night to entertain oneself in Rishikesh???? Well... you can sleep... or meditate... or hang out at the various restaurants and tea houses... One night we were invited to a bon fire singing party on the roof of one of the restaurants. A funny German guy with a guitar led us in mantras and songs about peace, love, and happiness... Soon Stevie, Katherin and I found ourselves up swirling and dancing about the fire. Who needs a disco when we have bonfires under the starry sky?!?? I found the lyrics to one of the songs we sung... hahaha.... :-) Every little cell in my body is happy Every little cell in my body is well Every little cell in my body is happy Every little cell in my body is well Feel so good Feel so swell Every little cell in my body is well Feel so good Feel so swell Every little cell in my body is well

2 comments:

Param Yoga said...

Good work…unique site and interesting too… keep it up…looking forward for more updates.yoga teacher training india |yoga therapy teachers training india |yoga courses india

pramod negi said...



Nice Blog.Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Last Minute Flights to South

Africa