Sunday, March 6, 2011

A temple with views....

Last Sunday, Yog Peeth arranged to take us on a day trip to Konjaburi temple.

Konjaburi temple is perched on top of the foothills of the Himalayas. The views were stunning... but sadly if you travel up a mountain in India it means steep, curvy, crazy, belly turning roads. Somehow I kept my eyes on the horizon and was able to keep my breakfast down... but others were not as lucky.

Luckily at the top we were able to re-gain our balance, mind, and enjoy the beauty of the Himalayas.

Here are some of my photos from the trip... I hope you also enjoy my first photo shoot for my up and coming bollywood career!!! ;-)












































































The Yog Peeth Family ;-)














The drive back...

















2 comments:

Rica said...

Hi! It was nice to get some insight on your experience in Yogpeeth. I am planning do the same course in August or October this year. I have been looking for a place to do my TTC forever now!

It all sounds so super wonderful. Would you highly recommend this course to others?!?

Would be wonderful to hear from you!

Keep entertaining others :) Have a fab stay in India!

Rica

Param Yoga said...

Really i am impressed from this post....the person who created this post is a generous and knows how to keep the readers connected..Thanks for sharing this with us found it informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates..yoga teacher training india |yoga therapy teachers training india |yoga courses india